- Full architectural services provided including programming, architectural design and client consultation, 3D modeling, preparation of Construction Documents, coordination of Engineers and Consultants, Permitting and Expediting, and Construction Supervision.
- Project locations include the US, Europe, Africa, India, Asia, and Australia.
- • Projects types include light commercial buildings, tenant improvements, large custom homes and estates, residential tracts of 28 to 120 units, and remodeling.
- Proficient in CAD with 15 years experience in ArchiCad.
- State of Georgia #005263
- State of South Carolina # 9189
- State of California #C21587
- Masters of Architecture, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Architecture), Georgia Institute of Technology
- Ecole Nationale Superieure des Beaux-Arts, Paris, France
Certificate of Energy Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
Special emphasis on Alternate Energy Systems
Certificate of Completion - Solar Photovoltaic Programs
College of the Canyons – Santa Clarita, CA
West Valley Occupational Center – Los Angeles, CA
- American Institute of Architects